During an unprecedented economic downturn, and closure of campus facilities, NEKSA’s enterprise solution supports University Career Services and its students online.
Help students and aumni to access online, expert career guidance at significantly discounted pricing.
- How to navigate a job search during economic uncertainty
- How to build their experience whilst at University
- How to create and customize a winning resume
- How to network effectively
- How to build their personal brand
- How to use LinkedIn as part of their career search
- How to successfully navigate the application process and reach the hiring manager
- Preparing for interviews with the help of mock interviews
- Access to Industry experts including hiring managers, agency recruiters and campus recruiters
Support your existing career services team in helping more students reach their career goals
- Built in assessments and certification for academic credits
- Closed captioning on videos and multi-language available
- Reporting and Analytics for your organization
- Easy sign-on for students: mobile and desktop access from anywhere
- Affordable plans that allow access to all students
- One to one coaching for your Career Service team by industry experts at NEKSA
- Designated Account Manager
According to 2019 research, up to 50% of graduates fail to secure meaningful work (requiring a degree) within the first year of graduating. Up to 20% of graduates have not found meaningful employment after 10 years.
By providing your students with access to NEKSA, they benefit from all of the skills and knowledge they need to be career ready. Compared to other job seekers, NEKSA members are better prepared, more confident, able to make better career-related decisions and ultimately get hired faster, into rewarding careers. On average, NEKSA members are 3x as likely to succeed in their career search.